I know how hard it can be to find your financial footing,
but it doesn't have to be.
You work hard every day, but somehow at the end of the month you have very little to show for it. You're tired of living paycheck-to-paycheck, walking in circles and never making any real progress. If this sounds like you then you're in the right place.
If you're ready for a different type of guidance with honest advice, keep reading. I'm a good fit for someone who is...
- Ready to take the next steps to financial freedom
- Considers themselves open to learning new techniques
- Realizes there must be a better way to live
- Wanting to provide for your children and prepare for your future
I want to get to know you - all of you. I want to understand what you're passionate about, what empowers you, and drives you. My process is different and I'm okay with that. I want to be different because the same old thing is't working anymore. My way consists of:
- Discovery Packet: you'll receive an information packet to complete, which will help me understand you before we schedule a conversation.
- Initial Consultation: we'll schedule time to have a conversation over the phone or Skype.
- Goal Stage: you and I will prioritize your goals and determine what's most important to you.
- Creating a Road Map: after getting to know you and your goals, I will put together a plan to help you reach your goals.
- Annual Review: once a year, we will get together over e-mail to discuss your progress, changes to your goals and evaluate your Road Map.
Why me? I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, A family budget expert and I AN ADVOCATE FOR YOU. this is what i do for a living - helping families break through their money habits to discover a plan.
I want to help you NAVIGATE THROUGH the FINANCIAL maze SO YOU CAN FINALLY STOP BEATING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL.
This one-on-one process starts at $300
Not ready to get started yet? That's okay! You can still ask any question regarding family budgeting, getting out of debt and planning for the future. I do my best to respond to all e-mails. While I can't guarantee to help everyone, I try to hard to at least get you an answer before making a big financial commitment. If you're wanting to get a handle on your budget yourself, check out the shop for all the downloads and budget planners to get you started.