I know how hard it can be to have an effective financial path,
but it doesn't have to be.
If you're tired of living paycheck-to-paycheck, walking in circles and never making any real progress then I can help.
I am a family budget expert and I want to help you through the maze of your financial journey.
If you're ready for a different type of guidance with honest advice, then there is a good possibility that I'm a good fit. Below is an outline of my ideal person to work with. See if it's you.
- Ready to take the next steps to financial freedom
- Consider yourself open to learning new budgeting techniques
- Realize there must be a better way to live
- Wanting to provide for your children and prepare for your future
I want to get to know you - all of you. I want to understand what you're passionate about, what empowers you, and drives you to a better financial situation. My process is different and consists of:
- Discovery Packet: you'll receive an information packet to complete, which will help me understand you before we schedule a conversation.
- Initial Consultation: we'll schedule time to have a conversation over the phone or Skype.
- Goal Stage: you and I will prioritize your goals and determine what's most important to you.
- Creating a Road Map: after getting to know you and your goals, I will put together a plan to help you reach your goals.
- Annual Review: once a year, we will get together over e-mail to discuss your progress, changes to your goals and evaluate your Road Map.
This one-on-one process starts at $300
Not ready to get started yet? That's okay! You can still ask any question regarding family budgeting, getting out of debt and planning for the future. I do my best to respond to all e-mails. While I can't guarantee to help everyone, I try to hard to at least get you an answer before making a big financial commitment. If you're wanting to get a handle on your budget yourself, check out my budget spreadsheet to get you started.